Thursday, October 30, 2014

White Chalk from my Black Jacket Pocket



I am a shadow of the night

a calm air upon your door
the haunting whistles rustling
the leaves outside your porch.
I am the moon's glow,
the howl from beyond the trees,
a shimmering eye from the forest
that chill your thighs.


I am the darkness lingering

under your chair, in the peaceful
space of your coach,
waiting for that perfect moment 
to writhe out. 
As you fall.
Fainting.


I am the second glance over your shoulder

when something feels uneasy and your
Spirit stirring self, silently, 
successively spots Source's sight
and yet
only to be taken by goddess' dark flight.


I answer the moon, the stars, the void.

Between, you think, lies very little.
For in the Sun you cannot see how
I beam and shine, like Sirius diamonds.


You desire this side, when darkness calls. 

Perhaps, I prefer the shadow of the night,
the silence of my halls
where creativeness falls and
Death is found whistling the
leaves outside your porch.





2014 © DNKGrauman Chalk from my Pocket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers