Thursday, February 19, 2015

Pinned*

*Adult content and sensitive material*



It's dem jeans, fuck!
Give me dat Gucci
Give me dat Prada, Banana Republic
I'll paint my walls with your style

It's dem thighs, fuck...
I'll take dat waist
I'll take dat 44" bass
I own your fuckin' sex...appeal

God damn. It's dat face, boo!
Give me dem parted lips
Spread dem birthin' hips
Cum for me baby, but don't force dat smile



Ripped, tattered and pinned
Forcibly shattered in my skin
Skewered, taken, raped - Numb
God? If there even is a God,
Why me, again? What have I done?

2015 © DNKG Pinned







For help in your area: 

For international contacts: 

India:

RAINN.org

England:


Please share additional centers in your region for men, women, and children alike.



Rape and Sexual Assault does not know PREJUDICE.

It treats all humans uniformly, leaving each the same:
paralyzed in the seconds, the minutes, the lifetime
as empty porcelain vessels
 in the vast ocean of someone else's madness.

2015 © DNKG









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers